Fall Hours - call hotline to confirm daily hours of operation
Q. Is insurance, registration or licenses required?
A. NO. BUMP is privately owned
Q. Can my friend try/ride my bike?
A. NO. Everyone that gets on any machine must have registered as a rider and paid day fees for riding. (riding without registering and payment - no insurance coverage) Rates are per person not per machine
Q. Can I bring my dog?
A. YES. Please ensure:
- your dog is controlled, which means:
- MUST NOT DISTURB OTHER PEOPLE
- MUST BE ON LEASH AT ALL TIMES
- MUST REMAIN IN PIT AREA - NOT PERMITTED ON OR NEAR ANY TRACKS
- remove all dog wastes from BUMP property. Do not dispose dog’s wastes in portapotties, in bush, ditches etc.
- must not bark excessively or be vicious
BUMP IS A RIDING FACILITY NOT A DOG PARK
Q. Is there a cheaper rate if I come later?
Q. Are season passes discounted at mid season?
- 2023 season passes are available in sign in building. Season passes are non-transferable
- for day rates & season passes information: https://bumpmx.com/rates-%2F-fees
Q. How can I tell if BUMP is open or what weather is doing?
A. Always call info hotline prior to coming out 780-318-2867(BUMP). It is updated at least once per day during riding season. Weather Network - Sion, AB or Dunstable, AB for most accurate weather
Q. No one answers Hotline when I call. Why?
A. 780-318-2867 is an informational recorded hotline only
Q. How often is hotline updated?
A. 780-318-2867 is updated each morning. If weather or conditions change hotline will updated ASAP
Q. Are ATV’s or UTV’s allowed?
A. Only 50cc - 89cc ATV’s and UTV’s
- 90cc+ ATV‘s and UTV’s not permitted
- mini ATV’s maybe permitted on PeeWee and Beginner tracks if child is supervised and riding in control https://bumpmx.com/tracks-and-trails
- riders 7 years or younger. Must have BUMP’s approval if rider is over 7 years old
- riding gear required
- no doubling
- must be registered and all waivers completed
Q. Are rentals available?
A. NO. Riders supply their own bikes and gear
Q. What gear is required?
A. Helmet, eye protection, boots, long sleeve shirt, riding pants/jeans, gloves. Additional protective equipment recommended
Q. Is camping permitted?
A. NO CAMPING. BUMP is a riding facility only. Camping facilities nearby (County of Barrhead, Lac Ste Anne, and Parkland)
Q. Can picnic tables & fire pits be reserved?
- Picnic tables are on 1st come 1st serve basis
- NO fire pits available at BUMP. Raised Propane fire pits are permitted if there are no fire restrictions & cannot be left unattended
Q. Is there a concession available?
A. Cold drinks, prepackaged ice cream/frozen treats and assorted prepackaged snacks available for purchase in BUMP sign-in building
Q. My bike or quad breaks, can I get a refund?
Q. Are big wheel bikes permitted on PeeWee tracks?
A. NO. These tracks are for small or very novice riders. Ruts from big bikes is very difficult for training wheels & learners to maneuver. PEEWEE TRACKS ARE FOR VERY NOVICE RIDERS TO LEARN TO RIDE. https://bumpmx.com/tracks-and-trails
Q. Planning on coming out in couple weeks. Will BUMP be open?
A. In person sign-in only
- BUMP hours are weather dependent
- Call Hotline 780-318-2867 (780-318-bump) for up todate hours of operation
- Hours of operation subject to change
Q. How often are tracks and trails maintained?
A. To be determined by BUMP. Grooming is not done on a daily basis
Q. Will BUMP stay open later than posted hours?
A. NO. BUMP opens and closes at set days and times or as weather permits